Anyway, at about 10:00 Logan decided to put himself to bed, which was pretty cool, but then he changed his mind about 10 minutes later. He did wind up taking a nap and I took the opportunity to go rake the fall leaves that have been accumulating in our backyard. I now have two huge piles. Of course, right when I was finishing it started snowing. I checked the weather and we are supposed to get 4-7 inches!
The downside is I have no idea how I am going to get rid of the huge leaf piles now, but the upside is that they will make for really awesome snow piles to sled or ski down. It will be snowing all week...until Saturday.
Now, I am sitting inside watching the snow with Jacob and drinking the hot chocolate that he made us. I have to say that I am loving Ann Arbor right now. Nothing is better than drinking some hot chocolate, watching the snow cover the grass, and hanging out with Jacob and Logan.
The two huge leaf piles after a bit of snow
Making hot chocolate. Jacob has his Kansas City cup and he picked out a Jiggs cup for me (the place in Defiance, OH that Hannah went to her whole life to have chilli hot dogs, home made root beer, and Ballreich's BBQ potato chips).
2 comments:
I'm bummed I didn't get to watch the snow and have hot chocolate with you guys.. Although I'm sure we'll have plenty more opportunities.. about 4-5 months more. ;o)
What a great afternoon, wish I had some hot chocolate with you two. By the way your leaf piles look pretty good. Send some pictures when it becomes a snow hill.
Post a Comment