Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tired

I am tired.

It is 2:30 am and I have decided to forgo sleeping tonight.. I have to leave the house at 4:30 to take the kids down to my mom's house, then drive back up to the airport, park, and get on my flight by 9:25am. I was going to go to sleep at 12:30, but I thought the clock said 2:30. Once I realized I was wrong, it was already 1:30.. Then at 1:30 I wondered if it would really be a good idea to sleep for 2 hours. (I was going to get up at 3:30) I decided against it, and now here I am.

I am tired with a full day ahead of me. 2 1/2 hours of driving time for one. I'll have to load up on Starbucks. Then hopefully I can sleep on the flights. That will make them seem so much better. I always like a little turbulence on the flight to rock me to sleep... Not too much though. ;o)

I am so excited to go see Brandon and go to his award dinner tonight. That is, as long as I don't fall asleep in my food!! Then I will turn back around and fly back on Thursday morning. Hopefully I will be a little more rested on that leg.

So, here I am. Typing a ridiculously nonsensical blog to keep myself awake.

I got the most horrible manicure today. The girl took and hour and 15 minutes to do a whole bunch of nothing and it looked like a 5 year old had painted my nails. I have already peeled all the polish off. It just came off in big sheets, the whole nail all at once. It was kind of nice. The bright part about it, though, is that I got to keep my polish. They use OPI polish and you pick out a brand new bottle to use for your mani or pedi and you get to take it home with you when you're done. :o) They like to be really sanitary. So, point of story is that even though it has all peeled off, I have the polish to repaint them! Yeah!

Ok, shower time. I am drowsy and need to wake up!!!

Kansas City (and Starbucks), here I come!!

No comments: