I am so proud of Brandon. He is amazing. He never ceases to amaze me.. The way he sees the world. The fact that he thinks, that he truly believes that anything is possible. And that he can accomplish anything he sets his mind to. There are very few people like this in the world. And I got the best one. ;o)
He wants to change the world, and he won't stop until he does. Recognition is a great thing. It makes you feel good inside. But an even greater thing is to actually make a difference. A difference in someone's life. In 90,000 lives... 90,000 in this country alone. How many in the world? It is an awe inspiring number when I see it written down. That is something that brings you an insurmountable feeling of joy and accomplishment and a proudness that no award could ever give you. Even the Noble Prize. Great. Amazing. But saving someones life? This is the true measure. This is the thing that will bring so much joy and an overwhelming feeling of accomplishment.
Brandon amazes me every day. He has a brilliant mind and a passion to change the world. I am enjoying this awe inspiring journey with him and can't want to watch him succeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great time we had in Kansas (the lunch was yummy) Ethan had to sit by you :) Thanks for "making" me walk downtown with you (I know it kept you awake) be sure to send me the pictures. The best was the dinner I am sure you will be posting pictures on the blog. We all were so proud of Brandon (the only one to make it on the news).
Post a Comment