Monday, November 24, 2008

sickies

So... Logan has had a cold for a while, but started getting a fever this past weekend. When Brandon picked up Jacob from school today, his teacher, Julie, said he had a 99 temp and had been pretty cuddly.. She kind of enjoyed the calmer Jacob. So, now we are adding Jacob to our sicky list. Hopefully we can get it all out of the way so we are nice and healthy for all of our Cali family (and Jacob's 4th birthday!), although it seems that we always get sick out there anyways.

I took Logan to the doctor today. No ear infections or anything. Just looks to be a virus that he'll have to ride out. Probably the same for Jacob.. who I have to say I am enjoying. He fell asleep in the car on the way home from school and wanted to go straight to bed, where he is now. So, here it is, 5 pm, and after a clothing strip and 1 1/2 children's motrin tablets, Jacob is in bed for the night. Logan is watching Blue's Clues (his FAVORITE) and I am, well, kind of enjoying my sick kids.

Is this bad? I love them dearly and do not wish for them to feel sick, but is it ok to enjoy the cuddling and downtime since they are? I feel kind of guilty, but it is really nice to have little sickies once in a while...

No comments: