August 13, 2009
Here are a few pics of the kids enjoying their new swing set. It has a glider, slide, and 2 swings. It is sooo nice to have something for them to do outside. :)
So.. Logan has a mysterious black eye. No, I do not know how it happened. The kids run and play hard. A lot. They cry. A lot. When someone has a major cry, I investigate. If they stop crying, I assume they are ok and send them on their merry way.
Jacob and Logan were playing "Livin' la Vida Loca" on the keyboard. Very loud with the tempo as fast as it would go. They do this a lot. Then they run around the house in circles like little wild men. This is a very common occurrence around our house. Sometimes the fall down. Sometimes the run into one another. Sometimes they run into something else, like a wall, table, or bookshelf. I assume this is what happened.
"Livin' la Vida Loca" was playing loud, the boys were running, and Logan started crying. I investigated. He seemed ok. He stopped crying. Some while later I noticed the beginnings of a black eye.. by this time no one remembered what had happened. Logan couldn't tell me and Jacob swore up and down that he had no idea.
That is the story. Logan has a black eye. It looked really bad, but is starting to go away. It happens.
Squirrel.. on the table eating peanut butter and jelly remains. The kids thought it was hilarious. I think it's disgusting.
Day 3
Logan loves this toy sooooo much. It was Caleb's when he was little.. so is probably at least 14-15 years old. It was passed down to Jacob and now to Logan. It's still going strong.. Maybe I'll pass it on to my grand kids. ;)
2 comments:
poor logan :(
Wow what a shiner! He must have hit it just right to look like that. I like the picture of the squirl he is so cute...get a pinecone and have the boys put peanut butter all over it and then put some bird seeds on that. Hang it up and watch the birds and squirls eat it(We used to make these in Wrightwood). The best time is in the fall...Take some pictures for me!
Post a Comment