Logan is a little artist.. He loves drawing and coloring so much. It provides him hours and hours of entertainment. I ran out of rolled paper for our table and haven't gotten around to getting more. Instead, Logan has been coloring in the gigantic coloring books. He LOVES them! He will sit for (at least) a good 20-30 minutes and color a page.
He is allowed to draw on pretty much anything outside (walls, sidewalk, deck) but has been very good inside. Well, in the past few days, Logan has started moving from the paper to different medias inside. Walls, carpet, and windows. Ugh.. This is why we only allow washable crayons in our house. They may be more expensive, but they are soooo worth it!
1 comment:
Logan is quite the artist...I am glad you grabed the camera before you found the paper towels : ) He looks cute coloring the window (I am sure that came off easier than the walls. His rainbow is pretty!
Next he will be signing his art work : )
Post a Comment