June 28, 2009
Jacob loves reading. His reading ability has improved so much over the last few months that I am now surprised when he comes across a word that he doesn't know.
He has moved onto bigger, longer books. His absolute favorites are Dr. Seuss books... especially The Cat in the Hat and Green Eggs and Ham.
I promised to someday make him Green Eggs and Ham, but I never got around to making it. One night Brandon and I were checking on him and realized that he was sleeping on top of his Dr. Seuss books. LOL.. He really really loves them..
This reminded me of my promise to make him this special dish..
The next morning he awoke to a huge surprise. He was sooooo excited and ate them all. Logan didn't touch his food. He loves eggs, but couldn't get past the color. ;)
2 comments:
My boys love the book Green Eggs and Ham, we also have movie (they love that too!). I make Landon green eggs for breakfast all the time.....Jacob and Landon will have to have a green eggs and ham breakfast together at Christmas!
Green eggs and ham...yummy! It was fun having Jacob read it to me over the phone. Did Jacob read all those books before he feel asleep? Cute!
Post a Comment