Friday, August 14, 2009

Last Day of School

June 11, 2009

The boys' last day of school..

It was a cold, wet, rainy day. Logan's class was supposed to have outside water play for the last 2 weeks of school.. I think they only got to play in the water one day, and then it still wasn't very warm.




Their school.. They will both be here again next school year as well.


Heading to Jacob's classroom

Jacob's cubby

Logan's cubby

Logan's welcome activities


Logan got sick and had to be picked up after an hour, so he headed back (with dada!) to pick up Jacob when the day was through.


So happy to see us!


A rare family photo!

Miss Laurie

Sean (Jacob was excited to have hair like Sean's. lol)


1 comment:

Gramma Nee' said...

Their school looks so nice...I cant wait to see it in person. I like your family photo : ) It was nice waking up and going to your blog and seeing new pictures...thank you! thank you! thank you! : )