Well, our Easter week started out with some snow. The kids loved it! One of our neighbors made a snow bunny, but it melted before I had a chance to get a photo.

Easter morning... The kids came running downstairs, knowing it was time to search for candy. Logan's basket was found in his favorite spot, on the coloring table.. as was Jacob's... under the Wii. :o)


Mickey Mouse Pez!

Eggs!

Already wired!!!
Time to hunt outside!!



Logan was checking out the neighbor's swingset.. especially the slide.


I think this is my favorite. Logan grabbed the egg that Jacob wanted. This looks like every moment at our house. One running and the other crying.
5 comments:
We need to see when Logan can start competing.
i love these boys!!! they looked like they had so much fun!!
Thank you Hannah for putting sooo many picutes up for me to look at. I enjoyed seeing each one! It looked like you had a wonderful Easter, wish we could have spent the day with all of you! I am looking forward to seeing Logan in the Highlander Games...do they have them for kids :)
By the way is that a Panera Iced Tea on your main picture? I want one! :)
Why yes, it is a Panera iced tea. Haha.. You didn't even see the kids did you? Your eyes went straight to the tea. ;o)
Well to be honest I did look at the kids...but I sure did notice the tea cup very quickly :)
Oh how I sure miss our Panera stops!
Post a Comment