1. Pick the fourth folder in the program you store pictures in on your computer.
2. Pick the fourth picture in that folder.
3. Post the picture and describe it.
4. Tag 4 friends. also-(don't cheat!)
Well, in my Kodak program, this is the photo..
Jacob and I on one of our early morning trips to the beach in Dana Point.
I love the sound of the waves and the feel of the air in the morning. Jacob loves to go to the beach and collect shells and other things that are illegal to take from the beach. Sorry Papa. We didn't know and are still pretending that we don't see that large sign on the way down. ;o)
I can't wait to head back down there with him in a little more that a week!!!
While delving deeper into my photo stash, this was found. This is the 4,4 out of all of the photos on my computer.. discovered by searching in folders that rarely get opened.
Noah- 04/10/2002 What a cute little guy.. and what an amazing kid he has become!
Photos like this remind me of how quickly the time flies. My nieces and nephews are so amazing.. it's crazy that he was the only one at this time!

And I also found a photo of "Flat Noah" doing an experiment in Brandon's lab. We really had fun taking him on roadtrips, to work, to school, and on a flight back to California. I think he had fun too. ;o)
1 comment:
cute wow noah has changed!
Post a Comment