What great pictures! He sure can paint a nice giraffe. I love the itsy bitsy spider hats..cute! I can see his mind working on his future as an architect : ) I will have him build me a house in Owens Valley. He did great writing Logan what a nice big brother! I think I need a sample of his art for my fridge : ) Miss you!
4 comments:
What great pictures! He sure can paint a nice giraffe. I love the itsy bitsy spider hats..cute!
I can see his mind working on his future as an architect : ) I will have him build me a house in Owens Valley. He did great writing Logan what a nice big brother! I think I need a sample of his art for my fridge : )
Miss you!
very cute blog!! those boys are adorable...the new pre k sound sawesome!!
Why is he looking at that little girl like that is she the one? Cute!
I really like your music..Andrea Bocelli is one of my favorites!
Post a Comment