A wonderful, warm (maybe 50s?) day in February.. This was reason for a big bike ride.

And a rest along the way.

Oh, the joys of winter.

Uncle Caleb in the igloo.

That was a pretty cool igloo.

Jacob, catching snow on his tongue.

Logan, sleeping on the trundle beneath his bed... I am glad he seems to be over this stage.


I was on my way to go watch Twilight. Jacob got ready as quickly as possible and tried to convince me to take him with me. I think he left out one important piece of clothing. Haha.
I was on my way to go watch Twilight. Jacob got ready as quickly as possible and tried to convince me to take him with me. I think he left out one important piece of clothing. Haha.




3 comments:
What cute pictures! I enjoy looking at each one and imagining being there. When Brandon was young he used to like to go into small spaces,(Logan under the bed) I love the picture of Jacob half dressed soooo cute wanting to go with mommy : ) The squirrel that is so funny,my squirrels dont do that!
Miss you!
By the way the toliet seat cover he must have learned from his Uncle Jeremy, you will have to ask him if he showed Jacob that trick : )
Cupcake store? You never took me there? Looks good...I love the picture of the future swimmer, the goggles are cute.
Post a Comment