Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cow Lee For Knee Uh

Going to Cali!!

Sorry, but I seem to be missing quite a few photos. My card got full and I took some with Renee's camera and forgot to make myself a cd.

Goodbye Michigan!! .... I think I see Dwight and Steph's new home down there somewhere. ;o)



Did you say we're going to California?!?!



That makes me so happy!



Jacob's happy too!



Working on some math to keep his mind busy.



Landed in LA.. We're here Gama Nee!



They had a lot of fun on the Enterprise shuttle. Jacob still remembers this, of course. I just asked him what we took to go get a new car at the airport and he said, "We take Enterprise mom. It's green."



Looking for dolphins, happy to be out on the ocean.















Fun with the cousins!


Laguna.. Jacob wanted to eat at Johnny Rockets and was very excited about the cool hats!


Picking a song


Logan's favorite pasttime... peeling crayons.


Oh how I miss the beach.


Heading back to Michigan.. This is in Chicago.

1 comment:

Gramma Nee' said...

Thank you again for all the work on your blog...I love seeing new pictures! You sure got some good ones of the dolphins wow!
Looking forward to your next time in California.
Miss you!