love the picture of jacob w/the flower in his hair!!
Fun days of summer! The boys really enjoyed their yard! I love the picture of Brandon with the boys a great picture. The boys on the swing...so sweet.
Logan looks s happy playing in the yard..He has such a wonderful smile! Jacob looks happy with his flower..cute.I heard your first Christmas song on the radio the other day..Now I know the name...Christmas Canon...love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
love the picture of jacob w/the flower in his hair!!
Fun days of summer! The boys really enjoyed their yard! I love the picture of Brandon with the boys a great picture. The boys on the swing...so sweet.
Logan looks s happy playing in the yard..He has such a wonderful smile! Jacob looks happy with his flower..cute.
I heard your first Christmas song on the radio the other day..Now I know the name...Christmas Canon...love it!
Post a Comment