September 15, 2009
So the day for surgery came... and went. We took Jacob to Grammie's house to stay for a few days while Logan had his tonsils removed. Everything was going smoothly... until I woke him up early early that morning... He sounded very wheezy and croupy.. This is certainly not a normal thing for him. He never never never wheezes. So, of course I was concerned, but we took him in anyway, just to see what the doctors thought.
We got checked in and into Logan's recovery room. He had his tests done, got some tylenol, and was being such a good boy. Then the doctor decided not to go ahead with the surgery.. Being that it is elective, he didn't want to risk any complications at all..
And.. what happened when we left? Logan was fine. He was happy. He was breathing normally.
Did he get sick?
Nope.
I can't believe he already figured out how to fake sick at 3 years old. ;)
Dada, ready to go back to the OR with Logan.
We have his surgery rescheduled for January, but we're going to move it again due to classes/conferences..
To Be Continued... ;)
1 comment:
I just love the 1st song Christmas Canon...I could listen to it all year!
Logan looks so big sitting next to you! I wish he could have gotten it over with...now he has to start again in 2010. Maybe they will say he doesnt need the surgery.
Miss all of you!
Post a Comment