Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let's go Swimming

September 6, 2009

One of the last swimming days of the year... We headed down to Grammie's house for the day. The boys had fun digging in the yard, playing with the dogs, and swimming, swimming, swimming! :)
















3 comments:

steph said...

Your mom's house looks like so much fun....it reminds me of the mcnaughton's farm (i don't know if you ever saw it), but it was always so much fun! BTW, I love your new profile picture....adorable!!

hannah said...

I never saw the farm, but I hear about it a lot from Brandon.

Thanks. It was one of those very very rare moments. I was so glad I had my camera out, because 2 seconds later they were off running and knocking one another down. ;)

Gramma Nee' said...

A day at the lake, what fun! The boys must love going to Grammies house!