September 8, 2009
The first day of school fell on a rather blustery day. The rain was coming down and the air was cool... Winter was already making itself known, and it was only a week into September! It was still warm enough for shorts and sweatshirts, but barely. We figured we had better wear them now because we knew they would be packed away in a week.
Jacob started the day with a game of "Scoops' Surprises"
Pushing the buttons to open the doors (They are not supposed to push the buttons, but hey, it was the 1st day back. ;)
2 comments:
Wish I was there for the first day of school...sticky buns yummmmy!
The boys look like they really enjoy school.
I really like your new picute, you should have it framed. So cute!
Miss all of you! Thanks for all the pictures I have really enjoyed them.
I love your new picture of the boys on the bridge...so adorable! I also like the Christmas music...looking forward to seeing all of you!
Post a Comment