Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Funny kid

Oh Jacob... I love the things this kid comes up with... Here are a few.

01-18-09

I made sauerkraut and hotdogs.
Jacob and Logan both boycotted it.
I tried to get Jacob to just take a bite of his hotdogs...

Jacob: "Mom, I don’t like sour crap! There’s sour crap on my hotdog! Will you get the sour crap off my hotdog?"

01-20-09

When Obama was inagurated:

Brandon: “Do you know who Barack Obama is? He is going to get his job today. He is going to be the President. He is going to be in charge of the United States."

Jacob, looking quite certain says, "And Jesus will be in charge of us. And Jesus will be in charge of everyone. And Jesus will be in charge of Michigan."

01-21-09

Brandon: Jacob, do you want to be a scientist when you grow up?

Jacob: Yea, but first I need to get big glasses like you, dada.

02-03-09

While driving home from school, I was explaining to Jacob that different people have different professions.

Me: What is someone who goes to school called?

Jacob: A student!

Me: What is someone who cooks food called?

Jacob: A chef!

Me: What is someone who does experiments called?

Jacob: A scientist! Dada is a scientist!

Me: What is someone who drives cars really fast called?

Jacob: Mama and Dada!

Oh how this kid makes me laugh!!

2 comments:

Gramma Nee' said...

How cute!!! I am sure there are other cute sayings he has said. He is always coming up with something funny : ) I like the one about the hot dog!

Heather said...

i'm just glad he didn't say uncle feffe about the car thing...lol!