Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spot Shot




I love Spot Shot.

Let me tell you... Living with boys requires an arsenal of cleaning supplies.. But there is nothing quite as important as carpet cleaner. This stuff works so magnificently that I am thinking about applying to be a spokesperson.

Example.. Tonight, I am enjoying my double short 1/2 pump hazelnut, nonfat, with whip mocha. (or... 2 1/2h n wc m for short. ;) Jacob is being his testing little self, so I have to go upstairs for the umpteenth time.. leaving Logan to his own vices for a moment... I come back downstairs and, much to my dismay (but not my surprise), my evening energy drink is now dumped on the carpet. All dark and thick from that espresso and mocha. Now, I know many people who would just freak out. i.e. "Oh My Gosh.. Now what?? What am I going to do? My carpet is going to be stained! Aaaah.." I am not. I am armed with Spot Shot. (Renee, you are definitely NOT one of those people.. for more reasons than just Spot Shot... I may never understand your patience.)

Cleaning time:

1.Blot stain.
2. Spray with Spot Shot.
3. Let sit for about a minute; however, it's normally about 20 seconds. I am not that patient.
4. Blot/scrub.
5. Coffee gone from light carpet. Sweet.

Ooh.. And it also works wonders on clothing stains. The stains that you think will never come out.. (Like coffee, permanent marker, etc..)

Go buy some. You won't be disappointed. I'm telling you. Future spokesperson. Right here.

No comments: