August 25, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!
I slept in until 9 and was awoken with a fabulous birthday breakfast. French toast, omelettes, bacon, toast, and potatoes. It was delicious! Brandon makes fabulous breakfasts.. his omelettes are the best!
I got cards from the boys and the hubby.. and a treasure hunt for the day! Brandon looked up tons of places we could go to get lots and lots of free birthday loot! What a fun idea. Brandon worked for a while, but we were on our way by 3:30.
The day's stops and freebies went something like this (well, exactly like this):
Logan was crying. A lot... We tried to figure out what was wrong, and he told us "Really hungry." WHAT?!?! That's a sentence! And he told us what was wrong! So we asked him what he wanted and he said "Chicken Fries".. so to McDonald's we went... That was one of the best birthday gifts ever. :)
Free t-shirt for hitting up all the Zingerman's in one day
Sweet cream with oreos for Brandon... ok, we split... and I forgot to take a picture. :(
... 4 hours and 23 miles later, we were back at home... Brandon gave the boys a bath, I sorted and froze the bagels, and we settled down for dinner (burrito), a movie, and dessert (cupcake. :) A wonderful end to a wonderful day.
4 comments:
What a fun birthday!!....with lots of goodies!! Good job Logan on using your "words", we are very proud of you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!Looks like a yummy breakfast, good job boys : ) Next year you will have to start your treasure hunt earlier and see if you can find more "happy birthday stuff". I am glad you had a nice birthday!
Wish we were there to celebrate with you!
Well, maybe I will come to Ann Arbor on my birthday and have a "birthday treasure hunt"..Zingermans, does Penera have anything for birthdays? :)
sadly, no.. i don't think panera does anything special. :( but starbucks just added a free drink on your birthday for registered card members.
Post a Comment