Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Randoms

The weather around here is getting a little warmer.. at times. Hopefully I'll be able to turn off the heat soon. ;)

Jacob's HUMONGOUS Reese's Easter Egg.


Logan, outside on a sunny day.


On our way to the park after church.























Homemade banana popsicles! YUM!!





Jacob is so sweet.


Jacob was sooooo excited about this. We saw the police officer inside Target and Jacob yelled "Hi! I like your bike!".. He said he was afraid to go up to him because he didn't want to get a ticket.

2 comments:

steph said...

thanks for posting new pictures of the boys....so cute! Logan is starting to lose his "baby" face and look more big boy!

Gramma Nee' said...

The boys are so cute! They both look so much older! I am surprised you didnt snatch that Easter Egg..or did you? Thanks for all the new pictures, I hope it warms up around there ;)