Jacob: "Mama, I want a weemongus, mongus, mongus, mongus, mongus, mongus, mongus, mongus, mongus, mongus, mongus, mongus prayer."
Mama: "Ok. Go ahead."
Jacob: "Mama, Close your eyes."
Mama: "Ok. I'm ready."
Jacob: "Lord, Thank you for my family. Thank you for mama, and dada, and Logan, and Jacob. Thank you for a beautiful day. Thank you for the sun. And the ground. And the sun is yellow. And the grass is green. And the sky is blue. And the Cars. And the tires. And the wheels. And the walls. And the ceiling. And the windows. And the window panes. And the carpet. And my bed. And McQueen. And my movies. In Jesus' name... And thank you for God. And for "Oh my gosh," like Oswald. And for "OH, GAWD." In Jesus' name, Amen."
Jacob: "Mama, that was a weemongus prayer."
:) I love this kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can hear him singing his prayer. He has the sweetest voice, he sings when he talks...I miss him!
Post a Comment